Miss Em’s Top 10 Picks for Mother’s Day Gifts
Mother’s Day is right around the corner. As wikipedia says Mother’s Day is a “celebration honoring the mother of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society.” It’s a day to celebrate our own moms, but also your friends and family members that are also Mom’s. It’s the perfect day to thank them for all they have done to raise you or their loved ones, so coming up with a gift for doing just that shouldn’t be a day of decision.
This year we have already had a variety of people asking about Mother’s Day gift ideas, so we have put together a list of our favorite items for your mom this Mother’s Day! Your mom deserves to be spoiled (I’m sure she spoiled you) so don’t put off purchasing your Mother’s Day presents until the day before.
1. Mom / Grandma Bracelets
2. For the New Mom – A Stylish Diaper Bag
3. Mom and Daughter Bracelets – We know Moms and daughters share a special bond.
4. For the mom who always embarrasses you with her dance moves…
5. Mantra Bracelets. Is there something your mom always says?
6. For the Sports Loving Mom
7. For the Dog Mom
8. For the Mom Who LOVES Country
9. For the Trendy Mom – These earrings look just like Kendra Scott!
10. For the Mom Who Loves the Beach